If you are fed up of the old carrier logo on your iOS device and are hunting for some refresh then Zeppelin is a good option to bet on. Developed by Alex Zielenski, Zeppelin is a MobileSubstrate jailbreak tweak that enables you to change your iPhone’s carrier logo. There is a wide variety of logos available; you can make your choice from Android, Aperture Science, Assassin’s Creed, Batman, Beats by dre, Infiniti, Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Superman custom carrier logos.
Here is all-you-need-to-do to change your carrier logo:
- Launch Cydia
- Click Search tab and look for Zeppelin
- Opt Zeppelin from the search results
- Hit the “Install” Button and then the “Confirm” button
- Tap on Restart “SpringBoard” when prompted
- After you have installed Zeppelin on your iDevice, launch the Settings app
- Navigate to Zeppelin -> Theme and choose your favorite carrier logo
- After you have selected logo, navigate back by tapping Zeppelin and click on Apply and Respring button
That’s all. Just watch your new custom carrier logo and enjoy.
Trackback from your site.