Here comes a great surprise for HTC Rezound owners, another Ice Cream Sandwich ROM called RUU 3.11.605.1 has arrived for your device. Leaked by the Scrosler of XDA Developers Forum, the ROM will bring ICS 4.0.3 and Sense 3.6 UI of HTC. Hopefully you will be anticipating to know more about it. So before you proceed it is necessary to backup your data into your computer and turn on USB Debugging on homescreen by going to Menu> Settings> Application> Development and check the USB debugging.
Hmm have you done it? If yes then here is how you can get the ROM on your phone.
- First, download Leaked_RUU_3.11.605.1 and PH98IMG.zip on your computer.
- Using USB Data Cable connect your device to computer
- Copy the files you downloaded to the root directory of your SD card.
- Disconnect the phone to the computer and turn it off.
- Now go to bootloader mode, your Rezound will detect the “PH98IMG.zip” file that we transferred and will update your phone automatically.
- Go to Clockworkmod recovery, once you’re there, take a backup to save your old ROM. Now do a full wipe by selecting Mount and Storage then wipe the following:
- Format System
- Format Data
- Format Cache
- Go back to main menu and select advance then wipe dalvik-cache.
- Go to the main menu select install zip from Sd card> choose zip from Sd card> then select the Leaked_RUU_3.11.605.1.to start flashing the ROM.
- Return to the main menu and select Reboot system now.
That’s it; now enjoy your HTC Rezound with latest leak Ice Cream Sandwich Firmware.
Trackback from your site.