Is there anyone who is not interested in rooting his Motorola XYBoard 8.2 Wi-Fi tablet or Xoom 2? With plethora of custom ROMs, leaked versions of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and amazing root-only applications arriving daily, users are left with no choice then to root their phones in order to clutch all these goodies for their device.
Motorola XYBoard 8.2 Wi-Fi tablet or Xoom 2 owners who are hunting for a rooting method can take a deep sigh, because we have brought an easy one click root method, developed by Security expert Dan Rosenberg which will make your wish come true.
You must be trembling with anticipation to know the method, but before we tell you, it’s worth noting that you have to proceed at your own risk so we won’t be responsible for any mishap. Beside this, ensure that you make backups and have a fully charged battery.
So are you ready to move forward? Here we go.
- First of all download the files from the links below, according to your Computers OS.
- Download files for Windows
- Download files for Linux/OSX
- Now pick up your tablet and go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging to enable USB Debugging mode.
- Connect your Android tablet to PC via USB cable
- Extract the ZIP file.
- Execute “run.bat” (on Windows) or “run.sh” from a terminal (on Linux/OSX).
- Just wait for the process to get finished and follow the instruction if appears.
That’s it! You can now enjoy the rooted device.
Trackback from your site.