While everyone is busy rooting his device, we have make sure Motorola Atrix 2 owners shouldn’t feel left out. Here is an easy root method to let them make the most of their dual core beast.
Motorola has released a software upgrade to woo its Atrix 2 customers which improves the speed and functionality of the device. On the other hand, root methods enhances the performance of phone and let user install custom ROMs, kernels and scripts to make their phone a magical device. That’s why people stuck their eyes at the developer’s gate anticipating for a root method and XDA developers never let them down. So Atrix 2 owners, they have cooked a method for you too.
Before you tremble to know the root method make sure that you have a sufficient amount of battery, note that the method can void your warranty, so you are advised to proceed at your own risk. Go to Settings > Applications > Development and enable USB debugging on your phone. Now go to the Settings > Application, to enable installation of “Unknown sources” on your Atrix 2.
Here is the one click method which will root your device.
- Download the root file and save it to your PC.
- Unzip the package and extract the contents. You will find a script named runme.bat.
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable. When asked, set the connection type to “Charge only.”
- Click runme.bat to start rooting script.
- Wait for the reboot to get completed
Now you can enjoy your newly rooted Motorola Atrix 2. Cheers!!
Trackback from your site.