Developers have been hard at work whenever an Android phone sees the light of day. Motorola fans who owns DROID 4, DROID 3, DROID RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX, and DROID BIONIC should pay regards to community because they can now root their device.
Hopefully tenacious users will be trembling with anticipation to know how can they get the root exploit? Guys all you need is your sweetheart device and a PC- and you will achieve your desired goal in just few steps. Here you go.
- Ensure that you have got Motorola 5.4.0 drivers installed on your PC.
- Download the MotoFail file to your desktop and unzip it.
- Now take your smartphone and head towards Settings/Applications, check “Unknown Sources” and in Development check “USB Debugging”.
- Now connect the smartphone to your PC, move to top notification bar and select the “Charge Only” on the phone.
- After the Motorola USB drivers find the connected phone, just open the MotoFail folder on the PC and tap on the “run.bat” file.
- The rooting process will begin and your phone will restart for few times.
- You are then informed that rooting process is completed. So you can unplug the phone from the PC.
- That’s all! Now you can use Superuser, BusyBox, AdsGone, Titanium Backup, Root Explorer and any other program that needs a rooted phone.
Hey stop! Don’t forget to thanks Dan Rosenberg for his new MotoFail program, which makes you fly high.
Trackback from your site.