After spending great time with the new device, Android customers start looking for an easier and faster way to root their device. But if you have bought Asus Transformer Pad Infinity then look no further because we are here with an easy method that will let you enjoy the administrative access of your device.
Now before you start the process, enable unknown sources, USB Debugging and connect your tablet to PC running Windows. The drives should be installed automatically and you will get the notification that drivers for Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T have been installed. Now follow the instructions below.
- Download the file, right click on it and select Extract All.
- Open the file by double clicking on RootDebugfs
- Select the root option by typing 1 and pressing enter
- Drivers are installed and you have enabled unknown sources and usb debugging, so press any key to continue.
- In the command terminal, it will ask if uid and gid are 0. You can see if they are in the lines just above this. Confirm by typing “y” and Enter.
- Rooting process will begin and your tablet will reboot many times during it.
- Your device will reboot again and you will get a rooted Pad Infinity after that.
So Cheers, you have rooted Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T. Now you can enjoy playing root only apps and modifications in OS. Discover the endless possibilities for your Android device and don’t forget to share your experience with us.
Trackback from your site.