HTC One X is one of the killer Android smartphone that was unveiled back in February during Mobile World Congress 2012. It is a fully fledged flagship that is eligible to compete with any ground breaking device– be it the Samsung Galaxy S3, Apple’s New iPhone or the Asus PadFone. Now if you are rocking a HTC One X and you are searching for any easy way to install Android 4.0.4, then look no further. We are here with an easy to use Android Revolution HD 7.1.0 ROM that will enhance the features of your dear device.
Before you start flashing the ROM don’t forget to read the complete instructions, if you have any problems hit the source link below and lastly proceed at your own risk because we won’t be held liable if any damage occurs to your device.
If you agree to proceed on such conditions then back up your important data, make sure you have HTC One X unlocked with htcdev.com and ClockworkMod Recovery or 4EXT Touch Recovery. Now follow the instructions below to flash Android Revolution HD 7.1.0 on your HTC One X.
- Download Android Revolution HD 7.1.0 ROM and copy it on SD card of your One X.
- Download Super Wipe & place it on SD card too. The step is optional for those who are using earlier version of this ROM but it is mandatory for other custom ROM users.
- Flash boot.img from here.
- Boot your phone in recovery mode by pressing and holding the volume down and power button simultaneously.
- Select “install zip from sdcard” in the main menu
- Select “choose zip from sdcard” and browse to the location of “Super Wipe” script
- Select “choose zip from sdcard” again and browse to the location of Android Revolution ROM.
- Don’t interrupt in between. Reboot the device once the flashing is complete.
Cheers, you can now enjoy Android 4.0.4 on your HTC One X.
Trackback from your site.